Instagram for Business
Learn to set up your Instagram Business account, connect, create fans and convert them to sales or bookings
This digital course has been expanded on from our sell out workshops by Jodine from Social Smarty and Alexis from Alexis Kate Jewellery and Webfox
Are you ready to use Instagram with confidence to reach your ideal customers and generate sales or leads?
Want to make the move from social-scared to social-savvy?
Then you’re in the right place.
You'll be left with an actionable plan and the tools and understanding to implement it!
It's your tool to boost your business, take action and get results with engaged fans who convert!
...buuuuut... none of that is yours.
You might be stuck for content ideas OR, you just don’t have time to post regularly. Maybe you haven’t got past opening an account!
Whatever it is, you’re feeling unsure about how to make Instagram really effective for your business. So, you’ve avoided it... and avoided it... and now you see others in your industry killing it on social, and you’re wondering how they’re getting ahead, while you’re getting left behind.
So it’s time to MAKE. A. MOVE.
In this course we will cover:
- How to optimise your Instagram Business account
- What and when to post
- Defining your content to plan weeks of posts
- Hashtags and Geotags and how to use them effectively
- How to create Stories that convert, Highlights and custom Highlight covers
- Growing a dedicated following
- How to connect Facebook with Instagram
- How to product tag, sending people direct to your website to purchase your products
- How to use Instagram as a tool for increasing brand awareness, driving sales or booking new clients
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an Instagram content plan
- Schedule Instagram posts
- Understand Hashtags and how to use them effectively to increase reach
- Share Instagram Stories and create Highlights
- Use all the features to increase engagement and followers
- Understand your analytics and know how to increase the results you want
- Tag products in your feed posts and Stories
- Create professional photos and videos to create your own brand
- Implement engagement strategies to grow a dedicated following
You'll also receive BONUS material including:
- A free downloadable workbook to help you plan and take action
- A downloadable list of caption starters and call-to-action ideas
- And FIVE free step by step guides to using the tools of the trade such as Canva, Later, VSCO and InShot!
You'll also get free lifetime access to our closed Facebook Group worth $240 a year, with continuous support from Jodine and Alexis!
The bonus material and support worth $400 plus the course of $297 is worth $697!
It's time to make a move and get results for only $247
Get started now!
You get lifetime access to these super detailed, step-by-step tutorials. That means that whenever you’re feeling confused or off-track, you can come back and re-check in with the course content.
You don’t have to be a digital marketing pro or social-savvy content creator to get started. We’ve designed the course to make it incredibly easy for ANY business owner or marketing manager to make sense of Instagram and have it working hard for their business.
We give you practical tips, walk you through the steps, and even point you to the tools you need that will help bring your brand to life like a pro.
You’ll also have direct access to us, and benefit from the support of other course members in our exclusive Facebook Group. It’s just like having your own social media trainer on hand to help.
Who is it for?
This academy is designed for business owners and marketing professionals who want to use Instagram with confidence to reach their ideal customers and generate sales or leads.
What can you expect?
Step by step, how to guides show you exactly where to go, what to click and uncover tonnes of tips and tricks. Advanced use of Instagram is also covered including: engagement, marketing, bulk content planning, finding your audience, working with the algorithm, clarifying your business and positioning your brand within your niche. We have included some amazing bonus material to teach you to use some of the most popular tools of the trade like Later, Canva, Story Maker and VSCO, along with a downloadable list of caption starters and call to actions.
Jodine is a social media consultant, trainer and wing-woman. She works with busy business owners to simplify their social media marketing - the what, the when and the how. She has worked in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand and has been using social media for business for over a decade. Her super-power is breaking down social media strategies into easy to understand, actionable chunks. Check out Social Smarty.
Alexis started Alexis Kate Ethical Jewellery for the love of combining fashion, social media and e-commerce. She utalizes the best ways to maximize your online presence with marketing, connecting platforms to sync, product tagging and engagement. She owns Webfox a software development company where they also cover everything web, including custom large scale e-commerce websites, web apps, and recently AI. Check out Alexis Kate Jewellery and Webfox.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!